|Home||Diseases & Disorders||Medications||Parenting & Pregnancy||Medical Dictionary|
|Talk Medical > Medications > Surbex-750 With Zinc Side Effects, Surbex-750 With Zinc Dosage|
Subscribe to the free monthly health digest.
Relevant health articles just for you.
Surbex-750 With Zinc
Generic Name: multivitamins and minerals
What is the most important information I should know about Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Do not take more of a multivitamin and minerals than is prescribed for you or is directed on the package. Large doses of Surbex-750 With Zinc can be dangerous.
What are Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Vitamins and minerals are naturally occurring substances necessary for many processes in the body. Vitamins and minerals are found in the foods we eat.
· Multivitamins (combinations of vitamins) and minerals are available in tablets, capsules, liquids, and injections. Surbex-750 With Zinc are used to treat vitamin and mineral shortages in the body that may occur because of illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, decreased absorption of foods through the stomach, and many other circumstances.
· Surbex-750 With Zinc may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
Who should not take Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Some Surbex-750 With Zinc may affect other medical conditions or treatments. Do not start taking a vitamin or mineral without first talking to your doctor if you have any health problems or conditions, or if you take other medications.
· Surbex-750 With Zinc are generally considered to be safe for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Special prenatal vitamins are available and are important for the healthy development of a baby. However, large doses of some vitamins can be harmful. Talk to your doctor about taking a vitamin and mineral supplement during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
How should I take Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Take Surbex-750 With Zinc exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
· Take each dose with a full glass of water.
· Take Surbex-750 With Zinc with food to lessen stomach upset.
· Some Surbex-750 With Zinc are available in a chewable tablet formulation. Chew these tablets thoroughly before swallowing.
· Some Surbex-750 With Zinc are also available in liquid form. To ensure that you get the correct dosage, measure liquid Surbex-750 With Zinc with a dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist where you can get one.
· Do not take more of a vitamin or mineral than is prescribed for you or is directed on the package. Large doses of Surbex-750 With Zinc can be dangerous.
· Store Surbex-750 With Zinc at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
· Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose.
What happens if I overdose?
· Seek emergency medical attention.
· Most commonly, symptoms of a vitamin and mineral overdose include nausea and vomiting.
What should I avoid while taking Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· There are no restrictions on food, beverages, or activities while you are taking vitamin or mineral supplements. Follow any special instructions your doctor gives you.
What are the possible side effects of Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Stop taking Surbex-750 With Zinc and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives).
· Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Nausea, constipation, black stools, and diarrhea are among the most common. Taking Surbex-750 With Zinc with food may decrease these side effects.
· Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
What other drugs will affect Surbex-750 With Zinc?
· Before taking a multivitamin and mineral, tell your doctor if you are taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines. You may not be able to take the multivitamin and mineral supplement, or you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring if you are taking any other medicines.
Where can I get more information?
· Your pharmacist has more information about Surbex-750 With Zinc written for health professionals that you may read.
Related to Surbex-750 With Zinc
Zestoretic Side Effects
Cromolyn Ophthalmic Side Effects
Prostep Side Effects
Talk about Surbex-750 With Zinc